WOODS SQUARE | 99 YRS | TOP DEC 2021
Woods Square Project Details
- Project Name: Woods Square
- Developer: Sekisui House Ltd, Far East Orchard Ltd & Far East Organization
- Address: Woodlands Square
- District: D25 Admiralty / Woodlands
- Property Type: Non-Residential
- Tenure: 99 years leasehold
- Site Area: 18,568.80 sqm or 199,874.56 sqf
- Total Units: 495
- Architect: DP Architects
- TOP Date: 31 December 2021
- Unit Mix: Office Units & Retail Units
Woods Square – Rare strata-titled office space with retail, F&B and childcare centre
- The first office space in Woodlands Regional Centre
- Ideally located in the heart of Woodlands Central, in Woodlands Regional Centre – the Northern Gateway of Singapore
- An integrated office development with retail, F&B and childcare centre
- Comprising 4 towers with small and large floor plate strata-titled offices for sale and lease
- There will be retail and F&B units occupying level one and basement
- At basement, there are direct links to Causeway Point and Woodlands Civic Centre, and leading to two MRT lines – the North-South Line and the upcoming Thomson-East Coast Line
- The architecture will feature extensive greenery and public open spaces designed to encourage interaction
URA Master Plan 2014 – Woodlands Regional Centre
- Envisioned as Singapore’s northern gateway, the Woodlands Regional Centre will be transformed into a vibrant live-work-play precinct that serves as a key commercial cluster well-connected to the city via the future Thomson-East Coast MRT Line and to Malaysia via the future cross-border rail link
- The Woodlands Regional Centre comprises two districts, Woodlands Central and Woodlands North Coast
- With over 100 ha of land available for development and a potential yield of 7.5million sq ft (700,000 sq m) of commercial space, this regional centre will offer approximately 100,000 new jobs when it is fully developed over the next 10 to 15 years
Strategic Office Location
- Easily accessible to Woodlands MRT Station, which will serve as an interchange between the North-South Line and upcoming Thomson-East Coast Line, and is one stop away from the planned cross-border rail link to Johor Bahru
- Ideally situated for a quality office development, with excellent connectivity to Singapore
- City Centre and Johor Bahru, Malaysia
- Easily accessible via the Seletar Expressway (SLE), Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE) and the upcoming North-South Corridor
- Pedestrian-friendly Connectivity
- A pedestrian-centric regional retail hub
- Seamlessly connected to the existing MRT and bus interchange as well as Causeway Point and Woodlands Civic Centre in the vicinity
- 312 carpark lots
- 3 accessible lots
- 7 loading bay
Be at the Centre of Woodlands’ Transformation
Take your place at the heart of Woodlands’ transformation and position your business at its premier commercial address.
Woods Square is strategically located at the centre of Woodlands, which is being further rejuvenated and developed under the URA’s Master Plan.
Business Icon of Woodlands
Woods Square is the first office development in Woodlands Regional Centre.
An integrated office development with Retail, F&B and Childcare Centre, it features two Office Towers and two Small Office Loft Office (SOLO) Blocks.
Unit Sizes from 500sqf, Floor to Floor Height of up to 5m.
No ABSD, No SSD.
Foreigners Eligible to Purchase
Tower 1 & 2 Offices
Whether you have a team of 2 or 20, the strata-titled units accompanied by 4.2m Floor to Floor heights allow natural light to flow in and brighten the office.
4.2m Floor to Floor height. From 549sqf to 5,399sqf
Small Office Loft Office
Small Office Loft Office (SOLO)
SOLOs allow the collaborative idea generation to enjoy spatial possibilities with high ceilings and built in platform furniture for extra space indoors.
5m Floor to Floor height. From 496sqf to 1,808sqf.
Full Facilities Full Lifestyle
Never want for anything with full fledged amenities like retail and F&B outlets and more to meet your needs. Stay in peak wellness by reinvigorating your body and mind at the gymnasium. Stay close to your family with your children nearby at the childcare centre. Specialize and entertain in style at the dining establishments.
Swimming pool at the sky deck.
The easy access to open air and greenery opens up new possibilities for interaction and networking. Bringing people out of the office and into natural surroundings.
WHY INVEST IN WOODS SQUARE
Woods Square – Why should you invest?
- Decentralization effort by Government to build Regional Centres. Tampines Regional Centre is the first to build in 1992 followed by Jurong Regional Centre from 2008. Both are very successful and now Woodlands Regional Centre is next together with North Coast Innovation Centre
- Woodlands has a lot of growth potential with 100ha of developable land. 30ha in Woodlands Central and 70ha in Woodlands North Coast. It will offer approx. 100,000 new jobs when completed.
- Woodlands will get more connected with the new Thomson East Coast MRT Line, North South Corridor and the cross border Singapore – Johor Bahru Rapid Transit System
- Why commercial? Because no ABSD, SSD, no restriction on foreign ownership.
- Why Woods Square? First Mover Advantage as Woods Square is the 1st commercial site for sale with strata title lots in Woodlands Regional Centre. The 2nd commercial site only allows 3 strata lots.
- Woods Square is an integrated development with office, SOLO, retail, F&B and Childcare
- Woods Square has direct basement connection to Causeway Points and Woodlands Civic Centre which provide the convenience to the MRT stations. Connection subject to approval.
- Woods Square will be built in a park like setting with facilities like meeting rooms with teleconferencing facilities, swimming pool, gym, sky garden & pavilions.
- Moreover Far East will be there occuping few floors of the office space.
The first sale site in Woodsland Regional Centre
Envisoned as Singapore’s northern gateway, the Woodlands Regional Centre will be transformed into a vibrant live-work-play precinct that serves as a key commercial cluster well-connected to the city via the future Thomson MRT Line and to Malaysia via the cross-border rail link.
The Woodlands Regional Centre comprises two districts, Woodlands Central and Woodlands North Coast. The release of the first sale site at the heart of Woodlands Central will kick start the development of the regional centre.
With over 100 ha of land available for development and a potential yield of 700,000 sqm commercial space, this regional centre will offer approximately 100,000 new jobs when it is fully developed over the next 10 to 15 years.
There are more than half a million residents in the surrounding towns of Woodlands, Yishun, and Sembawang. The Woodlands Regional Centre is well-positioned to anchor the development of the North Coast Innovation Corridor which includes the future Punggol Creative Cluster and Learning Corridor and the to-be-redeveloped Sembawang Shipyard area.
Attractive Office Location & Excellent Connectivity
The sale site is located within walking distance from the Woodlands MRT Interchange Station and is one stop away from the planned cross-border rail link to Johor Bahru. It is ideally situated for a quality office development, with excellent connectivity to the City Centre and Johor Bahru.
The land parcel is also easily accessible via the Seletar Expressway (SLE), Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE) and the upcoming North South Expressway (NSE).
Woodlands Central, where the sale site is located, is envisioned as a pedestrian-centric regional retail hub.
Running through the heart of the district is a pedestrian mall that will seamlessly connect the future development on the sale site to the existing MRT and bus interchange as well as Causeway Point and Woodlands Civic Centre in the vicinity.
The sale site will flank the Woodlands Civic Centre, a node along the pedestrian mall which is expected to be a focal point for community events.
Lush Garden Setting
Woodlands, as its name evokes, is closely associated with lush greenery. The sale site, which is in close proximity to the rustic Admiralty Park, will be developed as a distinctive office development with lush landscaping and environmentally friendly features.
1st office space in Woodlands Regional Centre primed for growth
An integrated office development with retail, F&B and childcare centre, comprising two towers and two low rise blocks.
Woods Square features a unique mix of small-office loft-office (SOLO) and strata office spaces. Woods Square is set to benefit from the transformation of the Woodlands area under the Urban Redevelopment Authority’s Master Plan 2014. Woodlands will be transformed into Singapore’s Northern Gateway – a key commercial cluster with new transportation networks and commercial spaces, set against a coastal water-front setting.
Units are available from 500 sqft, with floor to floor heights of up to 5m. Expect enhanced connectivity with access to Causeway Point, Woodlands Civic Centre and two MRT lines – the North South line and the upcoming Thomson-East Coast Line. Woods Square has various networking and after work relaxation spaces such as a business centre, meeting pavilions and a swimming pool.
No seller’s stamp duty and additional buyer’s stamp duty upon purchase. Foreigners are also eligible to purchase units.
Call Hotline: +65 9298 6002 | +65 6655 9453